Peregrinate School will develop happy secure learners. We will nurture every individual to fulfil their potential academically, socially and emotionally to inspire and enable them to succeed.
We believe that learning should be fun, inspiring, enjoyable, purposeful and challenging. Our broad, balanced and relevant curriculum is different and effective and allows each of our learners to achieve their academic potential as well as develop the skills they need for lifelong learning. We believe that every child matters and that every child has their own individual learning needs to be able to succeed and achieve. Through positive attitudes and partnerships both with peregrinate staff and guest organisations we strive to develop the whole child, in a safe and secure environment where differences are celebrated.
We aim to promote a stimulating environment which incorporates an understanding of the many local and global communities and cultures.
We believe that by positive attitudes, teamwork, partnerships, schools and parents/carers all working together to help the individual child will lead to outstanding teaching, successful learning and positive outcomes for all involved.
Our vision is best summed up in our motto: Inspire, Enjoy, Achieve, Succeed.
- To deliver an outstanding level of teaching and learning experience for our learners which promotes positive outcomes academically, socially and emotionally.
- To develop self-esteem, mutual respect and good behaviour.
- To develop an atmosphere of trust where our learners, staff, parents/carers and visitors feel safe and valued.
- To encourage and develop individual talent and creativity
- To provide a safe and pleasant environment for learning
- To prepare learners for the responsibilities of adult life and work
- To maintain effective links with our partners especially parents and carers
- To encourage physical, social and mental well-being.